Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Essential Back To School Freebies & Must Makes!


As I am setting up my room I realize there is some things that I have found since blogging that I want to use in my new classroom.  So here is a list of everything I have snatched up for FREE!

Amazing daily schedule cards from: 

Stop and highlight your name sign from:

Specials signs from:


Behavior punch cards from:

Story map poster from:

Good readers poster from:


And I am holding out that someone will have a free giveaway for these:  

Yeah right!  Cute anyways, it will be my next big project.  

These have been floating around on Pinterest for awhile, but this particular picture originated from:  



Just thought I'd share!  Feel free to pass on if you'd like!  

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love these! Shared them on my blog. Thanks so much for sharing!
    http://tejedatwostep.blogspot.com/p/freebie-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I'm loving your blog!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping thru from TBTS for the first time. I have so much to learn. Eager to get acquainted with everyone & grow together.

    Love the look you've created here. Awesome!!

    www.rainbowswithinreach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made my file crate seats today! It was super easy. I am going to blog about them next week.

    Caitlin
    Learningahoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitlyn... you should give them in a giveaway! =)

    Thanks to everyone for stopping by and sharing too! I heart my blogging friends (bloggers and readers!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JENNIFER!!!!
    YES, it was me in polka-dots in VEGAS!!!! We nearly rubbed elbows? YES!!! ZB has sponsored my participation for a couple of years. I've created their last two CD recordings for K/PreK -- the first was for Handwriting thru music & movement and the second for their language Arts program.

    I predict you will indeed come to LUV me! LOL!!!

    Congrats on presenting in Vegas. Truly big time. I have several blog posts from earlier in the month/Vegas/Venetian etc.

    Nice to meet. Will you be at NAEYC??

    ReplyDelete